Working to improve your smile is a big part of being confident and happy for many people. If you have tooth discoloration or problems with chips in your teeth, it can be frustrating to know treatment options can be limited. However, veneers for teeth may be an option for you. Dental veneers are a type of application that can significantly improve your smile, creating a natural look with a dental overlay. At Splendid Dental Bellaire, we offer this as one of the cosmetic procedures you can choose to enhance your smile.
The Benefits of Veneers Explained
Veneers are a type of overlay applied to the exterior of the teeth. Once in place, it creates a brand new look and a bright, white smile for you. This is an aggressive procedure, one that is often used to treat problems that are otherwise unable to see improvement. Take a look at some of the best benefits of using veneers:
- A natural, new smile. Veneers can cover up the exterior surface of your teeth well. If you have areas of stains or discoloration, this type of application allows for the significant improvement of the way your smile looks. It is one of the best ways to get a whole new smile without the use of implants.
- Long-term improvement. Dental veneers last for 10 to 15 years. During that time, you’ll maintain the bright white smile you set out to obtain. Most often, they do not require any additional help beyond normal dental health care, giving you a better look for longer.
- Stain resistance. Most people work hard to get veneers because they want to get rid of stains and discoloration. The good news is veneers can help to maintain that because the porcelain used in them is naturally resistant to new stains. You can keep your teeth bright long-term.
- Boost your self-confidence. Many people find that discoloration, chipped teeth, or missing teeth can be hard to manage when it comes to smiling big and bright. If your smile is holding you back, consider a new one with veneers.
- Minimize enamel loss. The application of veneers requires a small amount of enamel to be removed. However, for those with some damage already, they can work as a protective shield helping to minimize further damage to your teeth.
Dental Veneer Benefits Take a Skilled Professional
To see these benefits, work with a skilled dental specialist in veneers. These are some of the more delicate applications for teeth today. That means they often require a skilled and steady hand to ensure they are placed properly. Once in place, they look fantastic.
Getting Dental Veneers in Bellaire, Texas with Our Team
We have the professionals you need to get the type of results you desire. Set up a consultation to discuss veneers and other types of cosmetic dentistry services we offer. With a bit of time and planning, you can have the smile you desire using any of our services. Don’t put off having the smile you desire.
Check out all of our services, including:
- Dental bonding services
- Teeth whitening services
- Dental implant services
- General dentistry services
- Orthodontic installation services
- Cosmetic dental services
Work on Improving Your Smile with Splendid Dental Bellaire
It is always important for you to have a smile that helps you be confident in yourself. If yours is holding you back, our team at Splendid Dental Bellaire can provide help and support for you. We offer a range of treatment options that can improve the way your teeth look and function. Take the time now to learn more about these services. Set up a time for a consultation by calling 713-244-7797 or connecting with us online.