Our team of general family dentistry and dental treatment specialists is dedicated to maintaining your optimum oral health. We’re here to provide you with everything you need in family dentistry services, including correcting dental issues to give you the beautiful smile you want.
Splendid Dental Bellaire specialists provide the full range of dental services, from routine dental care in our family dental practice to the most highly specialized forms of dental treatment. Our large team of top dental professionals is here to provide you and your family with any dental services you may ever need.
The Importance of Family Dentistry
It’s critical to find a dentist’s office that can treat all of your family’s dental needs. Doing so is much less stressful for your family, and offers a range of benefits, including:
- Continuity of care ensures that your children have the same dentist through adulthood
- The convenient location ensures that you can have your family’s appointments on the same day
- Seeing a single dentist allows you to set a good example for your children
- Family dentistry allows you to easily track your family’s dental health
Fortunately, Splendid Dental Care Bellaire can provide a range of services to your family.
Dental Specializations at Splendid Dental Bellaire
You and your family can access any specialized dental treatment you may need. As a multidisciplinary dental care system, we provide you with these dental care services:
- Pediatric: Our specialists are trained to provide for the special dental care needs of children and teens. Pediatric specialists also know how to create a fun and comforting experience for children to develop positive feelings about visiting the dentist.
- Orthodontist: Dental braces can change the appearance of teeth to give children and adults beautiful smiles and the greater self-confidence that naturally comes with it. Orthodontic treatment specialists provide today’s most advanced solutions in metal braces, clear ceramic, and clear aligners.
- Periodontist: Our board-certified periodontists use the world’s latest techniques for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gum disease. Our periodontists are among the top dental professionals for treating gum disease, cosmetic periodontal procedures, and placing dental implants.
- Maxillofacial Surgeon: This surgical specialist has completed a four-year hospital residency program after graduating from dental school. Our surgical team diagnoses and treats oral conditions of the bone, mouth, facial muscle, jaw, and skin.
- Endodontist: Our endodontic specialists treat dental conditions affecting blood vessels, nerves, lymphatic and fibrous tissues inside the tooth. If injury or disease occurs inside a tooth, root canal treatment is sometimes required to save a tooth.
With these services, we can help maintain and improve your family’s smiles.
Specialty Dental Services
The complete array of dental services at Splendid Dental Bellaire offers our patients the most convenient and practical approach to their dental health care. Some of the most frequently requested dental treatments we provide include:
- Veneers: Beautiful custom dental veneers transform your smile. Veneers are today’s premier cosmetic dental procedure. They’re versatile and look superbly natural. Dental veneers can greatly enhance the appearance of your smile and boost your self-confidence in your professional and personal life.
- Implant-supported dentures: The best dentures with implants offer patients both the cost savings of dentures and the bone preservation benefits and functional advantages of dental implants. Combining the two dental technologies is the ideal solution to avoid the slippage and dietary limitations of traditional dentures.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic dental specialists use the most advanced dental techniques to enhance your teeth and mouth for your most beautiful smile. Using state-of-the-art cosmetic dental processes, our specialists achieve the very best in high-end aesthetic results for our dental patients.
- Children’s dentistry: children have unique dental needs from infancy through their teen years. Pediatric dentists receive years of additional training to qualify them in children’s dental treatment. They’re also experts in helping children through their dental visit comfortably and free from anxiety.
We tailor your treatment to your unique needs so that every patient in our treatment center gets the care they deserve. We also strive to ensure the comfort and ease of each person we work with so that they’re not nervous about maintaining their lovely smiles.
Sedation Dentistry and Dental Treatment Anxiety
All our dentists are devoted to helping every adult and child patient have a comfortable, pain-free, and anxiety-free experience in the dental office. Your positive experience while receiving dental services is our priority. We specialize in sedation dentistry and the management of dental treatment anxiety.
Our family dental practice provides the general dental care you need to maintain good oral health. We provide diagnosis and treatment for routine dental checkups and teeth cleaning, treatment of gum disease, tooth decay, and other common dental problems to restore healthy oral condition.
Some of these treatments include:
- Fluoride treatments
- Fillings and sealants
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Root canal
With these services, we can expertly keep your family’s teeth healthy.
Emergency Dental Services
If you have a cracked, chipped, or broken tooth, lost a filling or crown, have a problem with your braces, or if you are experiencing any other urgent dental needs, we’re here to help.
For any emergency condition that is causing oral pain or that may put the health of your tooth at risk, we offer emergency dental services. Call 713-244-7797 promptly to speak with a helpful dental office receptionist, who will assist you through the process.
Learn More at Splendid Dental Bellaire’s Family Dental Practice
Our team consists of a large group of board-certified dentists. Our world-class dental team helps children and adults with a full range of specialized dental services. We’re here to help you maintain good oral health and keep your smile looking great.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us by calling 713-244-7797, or contact us online. We look forward to hearing from you.